We wish to create the most inclusive and wide-reaching cryptocurrency exchange possible, so we try to provide trading services for as many assets as we can. However, from time to time it is necessary for us to remove services for certain assets. Coins that are experiencing one or more of the below situations may be removed from Bitrue at our discretion:
1. The asset's liquidity falls below a threshhold at which trading becomes dangerous for users.
2. Team or prominent community members of a project make serious threats against or cause actual harm to Bitrue, Bitrue team members, or any Bitrue property.
3. Evidence is acquired suggesting that a project is involved in any malicious or illegal activities.
4. Legal opinions suggest that an asset is not suitable for trading.
5. The project's team is at risk of disbanding, or has already disbanded.
6. A serious technological, economical, or security flaw is found in the project.
7. The project stops operations.
8. The project violates any part of any agreement(s) made between themselves and Bitrue, our subsidiaries, or our partners.
9. The project applies for delisting from Bitrue through established methods.
10. Any other situation Bitrue deems relevant.
When a coin is delisted at Bitrue we will endeavor to provide advanced notice to our users about the upcoming actions, however there may be times when an asset has to be removed without prior warning. In most cases users will be given a three months grace period to withdraw any remaining assets from their portfolio. Any assets that are not removed within this period will be lost permanently and cannot be retrieved by Bitrue.
Once a coin has been delisted, deposits for that coin will no longer be accepted. Any attempts to deposit the delisted coin will result in the coin being lost, and will not be retrievable by Bitrue under any conditions.