Update (2022-12-07): The settlement has been completed, please go and check your balances in your Bitrue accounts. Thanks!
We have taken the decision to end support of LEGO ($LEGO) completely on Bitrue.
1. Trading for LEGO/USDT has been taken offline in preparation for the settlement
2. Settlement: Since the LEGO project team stopped operations, their smart contract has also stopped working recently, as a result the withdrawal functions are now technically unavailable for users who still hold the token.
At Bitrue we take our users' interests and benefits as our first priority so we made the decision to have the following settlement and compensation plan for users who are impacted:
For users who hold LEGO after the suspension of trading, we will credit your Bitrue account with the equivalent value held in LEGO at the time of trading suspension in BTR within 7 days.
The prices for the settlement would be as follows:
- $LEGO: Price at the time of trading suspension
- $BTR: Price at the time of actual distribution
3. Once the settlement is done we will be delisting the token from the exchange
4. Deposits and withdrawals for this coin have already been disabled. Please do not send your LEGO tokens to the exchange as it would lead to permanent loss.
We will make a separate announcement to notify users once the settlement is completed.
For further updates, please follow our Twitter account at @BitrueOfficial
Thanks for your support!